iTunes & App Store

Read Everything That Dunks Must Converge

Read Everything That Dunks Must Converge
by Bryan Harvey

Truth & lies in Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'

Truth & lies in Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'
by Bryan Harvey

A world of child soldiers & cowboys

A world of child soldiers & cowboys
by Bryan Harvey

To their own devices: Pablo Larrain's 'The Club'

To their own devices: Pablo Larrain's 'The Club'
by Bryan Harvey

Link Scrap: Best Twitterers on the Intranets

February 24, 2009

The other day I got into a conversation with someone at my gym about twitter. I don't remember the guys name but he mentioned that when it came to twitter he only follows the fake Megan Fox. Which is pretty funny but I am pretty confident that my list has his beat by a long shot.
  • Fake Michael Bay: The best twitter accounts are the fake ones, they are only funny if done right and this one does exactly that. Highlights: I just destroyed a pack of Boy Scouts at Laser Tag. LASER BOOOOOM. and Shia is crying less today
  • The Real Shaq: The best real athlete twitter account on the web, he posts multiple times a day and really reaches out to his fellow twitterers. Highlights: Allen iverson cut off his braids, dam hes cute, lol, and David stern said i dnt mind sounding trite, what does that word mean, any scholars out there
  • Nick Nolte: This fake twitter account focusing on Nick Nolte has quickly substituted Film Drunk as my favorite site on the net. It is easily one of the funniest things I have read this year. Highlights: I got track marks older than my wife. That's what I call livin' the dream and I think it was Jesus who once said, let he who's never killed a horse for insurance money cast the first stone.
  • King Laserface/Philip Rivers: Yet another fake twitter account that makes me laugh at any given moment in the day. Highlights: If you can't reduce your child's nanny to tears in the span of one commercial break, you don't have what it takes to make it in the NFL. and Still no football this weekend. Norv is to blame.
  • Dave Matthews:Other than Shaq's this is the only other real celebrity twitter account that I follow. He is fairly funny but doesn't force it. He comments frequently on his current projects, family, and converses with other twitter users.
There you have it, my favorite celebrity twitter accounts. If you have any suggestions for other celebrity twitterers to follow, leave them in the comment section.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2008-2010 ·The Lawn Chair Boys by TNB