iTunes & App Store

Read Everything That Dunks Must Converge

Read Everything That Dunks Must Converge
by Bryan Harvey

Truth & lies in Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'

Truth & lies in Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'
by Bryan Harvey

A world of child soldiers & cowboys

A world of child soldiers & cowboys
by Bryan Harvey

To their own devices: Pablo Larrain's 'The Club'

To their own devices: Pablo Larrain's 'The Club'
by Bryan Harvey

KG's workout routine

June 19, 2008

I saw this link online to KGs special work-out routine, finding it topical and interesting I clicked on it. As i perused the site, I kept looking and looking, and I did not find one of the key factors to his success and most NBAers success. They kept talking about the diet, strength training, stamina building, the results, and all the usual work-out routine business. KG even said this:

“I can’t lie. It’s helped me. It’s helped my game; it’s helped me mentally;
and it’s helped me physically to endure the pounding of an 82-plus game season.”



Thoughts crept into my head like it must be true, he did dominate all season and playoff long; but I kept going back to the original thought. In the entire article they fail to say KG is 6'11, without that God given ability to be tall he may of ended up teaching art history somewhere. Seriously me, Teach, and Berndon could do these workouts for 5 hours a day for the next 4 years and we would look great feel great and maybe be able to look as if we could play in professional sports. But after those 4 years we would all still be on the shorter side of 6 feet tall and still be mediocre ballers. I know he has more talent for basketball in his pinky than I do in my entire body but if I was 6'11 I like to think I could have atleast played in college. Seriously I think I could play with Scalabrine if I was the same height, and hes a world champ now.

If you would like to know more about this workout go here--> stack.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2008-2010 ·The Lawn Chair Boys by TNB