iTunes & App Store

Read Everything That Dunks Must Converge

Read Everything That Dunks Must Converge
by Bryan Harvey

Truth & lies in Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'

Truth & lies in Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'
by Bryan Harvey

A world of child soldiers & cowboys

A world of child soldiers & cowboys
by Bryan Harvey

To their own devices: Pablo Larrain's 'The Club'

To their own devices: Pablo Larrain's 'The Club'
by Bryan Harvey

Work in the Hardwood Paroxysm Quarterly (Vol. 1, Issue 3)

April 20, 2016



Art by Elliot Gerard
Because I have a hard copy arriving in the mail sometime, I will probably comment more on this later. After all, anyone who knows me knows that if you put me near a computer I waste a half hour for every five minutes of productivity, which means for me to say anything of note I will need the hard copy that is currently en route.


Art by Daniel Rowell
So here’s the short of it: Ian Levy did a great job editing the issue and the artwork is sublime. The articles I’ve read so far make me jealous. I was glad to be part of a project so well put together. I don’t think I’ve been part of something that’s looked quite this good and polished. More than once, I've thought about framing every page. At this point, I'm only wasting your time. Just do one of the following:


The art alone is worth it. But the words are nice, too, with essays and interviews on everything from LeBron James to Porzingis and the McDonald's All-American game.


Bryan Harvey tweets @LawnChairBoys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2008-2010 ·The Lawn Chair Boys by TNB