iTunes & App Store

Read Everything That Dunks Must Converge

Read Everything That Dunks Must Converge
by Bryan Harvey

Truth & lies in Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'

Truth & lies in Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'
by Bryan Harvey

A world of child soldiers & cowboys

A world of child soldiers & cowboys
by Bryan Harvey

To their own devices: Pablo Larrain's 'The Club'

To their own devices: Pablo Larrain's 'The Club'
by Bryan Harvey

Tiger Loves the Dodgers

June 4, 2008


Who watches hockey anymore? Well apparently not Tiger Woods, during a conference call held yesterday for the upcoming PGA Championship. This statement came just hours before the Penguins and the Red Wings triple OT thriller that scored a 4.3/8 rating -- the highest rating for a Game Five since 2002's Finals between the Red Wings and the Carolina Hurricanes.






JULIUS MASON: Mr. Woods, Julius Mason here. We're joined by about 75 of
your closest friends and I think off the top of their head they have one burning
question for you, Detroit or Pittsburgh tonight? In the Stanley Cup finals.
(Laughter.)
TIGER WOODS: That's pretty good. I don't really care, let's talk
about the Dodgers. (Laughter.)
JULIUS MASON: Politically correct as always
and that's what we ?
TIGER WOODS: I don't think anybody really watches hockey
any more. (Laughter.)







To tell you the truth, as a Dodger fan, that is what I am thinking most of the day. Here I will give you some real life examples:






  1. When my girlfriend is telling me about this new purse she got herself, I think "I dont really care, lets talk about the Dodgers."


  2. During english class, during a discussion on Tolstoy I think to myself "I dont really care, lets talk about the Dodgers."


To be fair he was talking about something much more boring than my girlfriends new purse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2008-2010 ·The Lawn Chair Boys by TNB