iTunes & App Store

Read Everything That Dunks Must Converge

Read Everything That Dunks Must Converge
by Bryan Harvey

Truth & lies in Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'

Truth & lies in Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'
by Bryan Harvey

A world of child soldiers & cowboys

A world of child soldiers & cowboys
by Bryan Harvey

To their own devices: Pablo Larrain's 'The Club'

To their own devices: Pablo Larrain's 'The Club'
by Bryan Harvey

Time Wasters: Lets Ram It

July 11, 2008

I take back everything I said yesterday about how awesome the Silver and Black Attack song is, this song by the then LA Rams trumps anything done by the Bears or the Raiders. The lyrics are unintentionally dirty and would better suit Kool Keith. With a chorus line that says " If you can ram it right, you can ram it all night", this video became an instant classic. Eric Dickerson is in it too. Clip after the jump

I challenge anyone to count all the obvious sexual innuendo in this video, I lost count.



The awesomely bad videos from NFL teams don't stop there, the next is the Seattle Seahawks. I don't think I can due this video justice with words. So just watch.


Seriously a saxophone solo in the shower, so bicurious. Last but not least is the Miami Dolphins, I mean Cory and the Fins. The dolphins left the terrible rapping to Cory and the Fins.



Its hard to put a label on which one is the worst, but I know one video that is a league of its own of terribleness. Click here for the gem from the Glasgow Diamonds.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't even no where to begin

July 15, 2008 at 4:24 PM

Post a Comment

 

© 2008-2010 ·The Lawn Chair Boys by TNB