iTunes & App Store

Read Everything That Dunks Must Converge

Read Everything That Dunks Must Converge
by Bryan Harvey

Truth & lies in Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'

Truth & lies in Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'
by Bryan Harvey

A world of child soldiers & cowboys

A world of child soldiers & cowboys
by Bryan Harvey

To their own devices: Pablo Larrain's 'The Club'

To their own devices: Pablo Larrain's 'The Club'
by Bryan Harvey

Time Waster: WOO WOO

July 16, 2008

As the Lawn Chair Boys were watching the All-Star game at the always wonderful Carlos O'Kelleys, Teach pointed out that Bubb Rubb was in the new commercial for NCAA Football 2009. I originally missed it, but it aired a couple more times and I was lucky enough to see the legend in action.

Clip after the jump

First the original spot where we got a glimpse of his talent for the first time.



Heres the new commercial featuring Bubb Rubb



Its truly a shame Bubb Rubb won't get a dime, as EA most likely got the release from the news channel that aired the spot. Oh well, Bubb Rubb makes me proud to be a Raiders fan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"It's only for decoration," and it never gets old. Man, that video takes me back.

July 16, 2008 at 8:05 PM
Anonymous said...

I'm sure it goes without saying, that the entire Raiders nation is proud to have fans that know how to decorate themselves with the WOO WOOO! I like how the news team tries to keep their cool when Bubb Rubb and Lil’ Sis drive off into the sunrise with some questionable swerving. If I lived in Oakland I would be more concerned with the possibility of my last moments on earth consisting of being hit by Bubb Rubb after his 6 AM O.E. getting his WOO WOOO on, while lecturing me post-collision for being a stupid ass because I should have heard his WOO WOO coming in the first place, I mean it is supposed to be like an alarm.

The whistler tip is nothing less than genius

-LCG

July 16, 2008 at 11:24 PM

Post a Comment

 

© 2008-2010 ·The Lawn Chair Boys by TNB